Improving a trail

Last June, I posted instructions here for how to implement something closely approximating site quotas in Alfresco Share. With thanks to Antonio Soler, I made some pretty major improvements to and simplifications of that script last October. I’ve finally updated that post to reflect the most current (simpler, faster, more reliable) version of that script. This post is really just to let folks know about the updated version of the script. We’ve been using it for several months now, and it works well.

Thanks Antonio!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Scripts. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s